Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s Waterproof Brushless Power System 2200Kv 75mm Motor/VXL-6s ESC
The next generation of extreme brushless horsepower is here, Ready-To-Race® from Traxxas—and now waterproof! Velineon™ is the ultimate brushless system delivering the tire melting horsepower, supercharged speeds, and ease of use that you expect from Traxxas. Just plug it in and it works.
Few speed controls can match the VXL-6s ESC for raw, tire-shredding power. Whether tearing through the desert in the Unlimited Desert Racer or maxing out the E-Revo on a 70mph speed run, the VXL-6s ESC pours on the power you demand for over-the-top fun. Power doesn’t need to be complicated and the VXL-6s offers the same user-friendly experience you get with all Traxxas speed controls. Just plug in the batteries, press the EZ-Set button, and hold on!
The Traxxas 2200Kv brushless motor is precision-matched for use in the Traxxas E-Revo and Unlimited Desert Racer models, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and long run times. Smooth-running performance is built in with ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, the need for maintenance is virtually eliminated. The 2200Kv brushless motor delivers consistent, high-power output, run after run.
Traxxas’ exclusive waterproof technology allows the Velineon system to operate in wet conditions, including mud and snow, with no special precautions required. You decide where the Velineon powered adventure leads—the only limits are your imagination.
- Integrated telemetry for speed, RPM, voltage, and ESC temperature
- Two-stage thermal shutdown protection with integrated cooling fan protects the VXL-6s from overheating
- Bright multi-color LED status lights provide clear feedback
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the batteries are nearing their minimum voltage threshold
- Wide range of battery options from NiMH packs up to 6s LiPo power
- The patented Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-6s by 50%, making it easier for inexperienced drivers to control their model. When you’re ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action
- The EZ-Set® push-button setup operates and programs just like other Traxxas speed controls—eliminating the need to learn a new set of procedures
The VXL-6s is programmable with three drive profiles:Patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors eliminates a common bottleneck and maintain pure, unrestricted power flow from the batteries to the brushless power system
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode** – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Locked Rotor Protection™ prevents system damage by cutting power if the vehicle is stuck or the motor is bound
- Battery Over-Voltage Protection™ causes the ESC to go into failsafe mode if the maximum input voltage is exceeded
- Water resistant case design uses rubber seals and O-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture
- Gold plated 6.5mm bullet connectors on ultra-efficient Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance strangling resistance
Input Voltage: 2x 2s/3s LiPo (Max 25.2 volts) 2x 7-cell/8-cell NiMH*
Case Size: 2.23in (58mm) x 2.83in (72mm) x 1.81in (46mm)
Weight: 206.5g (7.28oz)
Motor Connectors: Traxxas 6.5mm Bullet Connectors
On Resistance Forward: 0.00075 Ohms
On Resistance Reverse: 0.00075 Ohms
BEC Voltage: 6.0 V
BEC Continuous Current: 10A
BEC Peak Current: 20A
Power Wire: 10-Gauge Maxx® Cable
Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 295mm
Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
Thermal Protection: 2-Stage thermal shutdown
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% BRAKES, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% BRAKES, NO REV
- Training Mode:** 50% FWD, 100% BRAKES, 50% REV
Single-Button Setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
Battery Input Connector: Traxxas High-Current Connector
Motor Types: Brushless
Ports: RX input, auxiliary fan, Traxxas accessory port
*Low Voltage Detection must be disabled with NiMH batteries. NiMH support depends on vehicle.
- 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless
- 2200 RPM/Volt (KV)
- Efficient, High-Speed Ball Bearings
- TRX 6.5mm Gold-Plated Bullet Connectors
- Delivers more power than comparable brushed motors.
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets provide massive torque and linear power.
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-Maintenance, unique Traxxas Design
- Precision-balanced rotor.
Type: Sensorless Brushless
RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200 Kv
Length: 77.5mm (3.05")
Diameter: 41.8mm (1.65")
Connector Type: Traxxas 6.5mm Bullet Connectors